Flared dresses - for a romantic look
The not-always-fitting silhouette is appropriate and it suits mostly girls with a perfect figure. If you want to hide some of the flaws of your figure, look feminine and romantic and feel comfortable, then a flared dress will be the perfect solution.
Leading designers of the world are constantly working on such collections, because this option is relevant in our time.
Who is suitable?
- For girls with narrow hips, a flared dress is a real find. The flare forms waves that flow around the figure and add a bit of volume to the hips, making the figure more attractive.
- Owners of A-type body should dwell on a flared dress below the knee length. In this embodiment, the fullness of the hips will be adjusted, and the legs are shown in the best light.
- Women with a T-type figure should choose flared dresses made of thick fabrics that keep their form. The dress will help you visually add volume to the hips and create an hourglass-like figure.
- Low girls should be wary of choosing such a dress, because the style can be slightly full and make the silhouette heavy.
- Women with a figure of type O should not choose dresses with flared from the waist, since the absence of a waist will only be emphasized. Choose dresses, flared from the chest.
This style is in great demand among girls who have a non-ideal figure, because it distracts attention from problem areas, and also helps to hide the stomach.
Models from expensive materials look very beautiful, they give the image solemnity, sophistication and charm. Under the chest line you can pin a brooch or trim them with ribbons, this approach will allow you to pay attention to the chest area.
Flare from the waist
Flared dress from the waist is a classic version, which was popular in the 50s and 60s of the last century. The main focus is on the waist. To emphasize it even more, you can additionally use an elegant belt. The dress of this style can have different lengths: below the knee, mini or maxi. Floor models are used for retro style.
If you are the owner of a narrow or medium waist and narrow hips, this style is created for you. Thanks to the classic cut, the dress lies on the figure.
But it is worth remembering that the tight-fitting bodice in a tandem with a full skirt can visually make your hips wider. But with this air tissue will help to cope, it creates a smaller weighting effect.
This style is often used to create an image in the Empire style. Long dresses in the floor emphasize the beauty of the arms and shoulders, and models with a mini length will attract attention to beautiful and slender legs. To draw attention to the chest, many models have a top of contrasting colors.
A-line dresses are one of the trapeze options. The tight top of the dress emphasizes the lush chest, then the fabric from the armpits smoothly expands downwards, so the girls can veil all the flaws in the figure. Dresses with a chest breast have a loose fit, so they are often sewn of chiffon fabric.
Flare from the hips
Thanks to this cut, you can emphasize a flat stomach and perfect buttocks, so only women with a perfect figure can afford this style.
To create a business style, you can opt for a fitted dress with a flared skirt and closed shoulders. Fitted dress is not recommended for women with the type of "apple".
This style is perfectly suited for office style or for every day. Fitted dresses made from tight knitwear of mini or midi length are very popular. A discreet gray color is suitable for creating a business image, but if you want to look stylish and bright, then a floral print will create a real sensation.
Knitted flared skirt will also help hide figure flaws, make the silhouette slimmer. Dresses with perforation or guipure with the effect of a knitted thing look original. This model successfully combines comfort and beauty.
Knitted flared dress is often purchased for everyday wear in late autumn and winter, because it helps to warm up on cold days. Knitted dresses are also used for the summer season, they are characterized by softness and look very original. A spectacular solution - the combination of knitted elements and a canoe dress.
Flared dresses are often with sleeves, the length and style of which can be absolutely any. Long sleeves made of thick fabric perfectly complement the warm winter dresses, and summer models have sleeves made of lightweight materials or are completely absent.
Varieties of flared skirts
The choice of the style of the lower part of the flared dress is large enough: long in the floor, midi, short and of the most different forms. In any case, the flare adds a significant amount of lightness and femininity to the image.
- Sun skirts and half sun, having the simplest cut, are perfect for girls with thin waists and lush hips.
- Slender girls also fit the skirt with the assembly or pleats at the waist.
- Trapeze skirt is universal, suitable for different types of shapes. Thin girls will give the necessary volumes and makes her more feminine. And ladies with lush hips should prefer a skirt, a little loose in the part of the hips. More profitable will look matte material with a small pattern.
- The year skirt, which is a combination of a pencil skirt and a flared skirt, covers the hips and flared at the bottom. She always looks seductive at any length. Luxury option for evening wear.
- In two-layer dresses, a pencil skirt from a more dense, fabric-shaped hold can be complemented with a flared top skirt.
- The variety of flared skirts includes a pleated skirt, a charming bell-like skirt, flirty flounce and a frill at the bottom of the skirt, which is always up-to-date in evening and casual wear.
Depending on the style flared sleeves can be of different lengths. They are one of the main parts of the dress.
Long sleeves are usually found in dresses made of light chiffon, they can be made of lace, guipure or other translucent fabric.
Some designers offer original models of dresses, where the sleeves are asymmetrical: on one arm there is a sleeve, and the second is completely bare.
The sleeve “bat” is very popular, as it gives lightness and lightness along with it. Another option of the flared type is the “flutter”, which falls down and creates luxurious shuttlecocks. Thanks to this outfit will look more elegant.
For summer, many girls prefer short dresses, as they allow you to show the beauty of tanned legs. The dress made of cotton or chintz allows you to endure the heat perfectly. A very popular model is a dress with an open back on the straps or without them.
Spring and autumn
Spring dresses flared sewn from thin natural fabrics, and for a cold autumn the best option would be a dense knitwear. It is worth paying attention to the color scheme. You should not use only discreet colors, because bright colors will help decorate a rainy day and raise your spirits.
Models for the cold season are usually made of thick knitwear, although you can often find knitted outfits.
In winter you can wear not only midi length dresses, but also long ones. Preference should be given options with long sleeves and without an open neckline. Remember that the dress should be made of natural fabric, because only it will help to warm up in the cold.
Dresses with a maxi length are always popular at special events.
If you want to look luxurious and rich, then you should pay attention to the flared dress in the floor. It will help to lengthen the silhouette, to place the main accents in creating the image and visually correct the figure.
Midi length flared skirt dresses are a great solution for a party or semi-formal event. An atlas, chiffon or silk is perfect for this outfit.
Midi length dresses are suitable for everyday life. They help to emphasize the beauty of the legs, as well as hide figure flaws, so you will feel comfortable.
If your wardrobe has a black short dress with a wide skirt, then you can be sure that at any party you will always be the center of attention. An elegant short dress is great for creating a classic or retro look.
For slender girls, an outfit of short length with a fitted corsage or open back and a full skirt is suitable.
What to wear?
Models flared dresses perfectly combined with jackets, boleros, jackets or cardigans. Outfits with long sleeves are wonderfully combined with fur vests. The beauty of a fitted dress with a flared skirt is perfectly accentuated by a short jacket. When choosing outerwear should take into account the style of dress and purpose.
If you want to create an image in retro style, then the A-silhouette dress can be complemented with an original hairstyle with a bow, shoes with a steady heel and a bag of style of those times.
Belt or belt
Belt, belt is a popular detail to the flared dress, especially for slim models. It allows you to emphasize the perfect waist and acts as one of the accents in creating an unsurpassed image.
The choice of shoe model depends not only on the style of the dress, but also on its length. So, for a short dress you can choose stylish sandals or shoes with a low heel, although a high heel will make your image slimmer.
Often, comfortable sandals or elegant shoes with heels are selected for flared dresses, but ballet flats can also be worn in everyday life.
A bright shawl on the neck, which will bring new colors, will become a stylish addition to the image. If the outfit has a shortened sleeve, then under the bottom you can wear a blouse or a turtleneck.
Graceful accessories will help to decorate the image, make it brighter and more elegant, but you should be careful when choosing them, as they differ depending on the style of flared dresses:
- For a dress, flared from the shoulder, it is worth picking up jewelry that will help make your silhouette longer. For example, long earrings or necklace with an interesting pendant of longitudinal shape.
- Dress, flared from the chest, which is often chosen to create an image in the Empire style, can be worn with both short and long necklaces or necklaces. Massive earrings draw attention to the neck. When choosing shoes it is worth buying only light and elegant.For example, to create a Greek style, you can wear sandals of gold or silver color. Do not forget that short dresses always need elegant shoes, because your legs in a wide outfit will be the center of attention.
The most popular accessories for flared models are scarves or scarves, but you can replace them with a laid-on collar. Perfectly complement the image of elongated gloves.
A real lady, having listened to fashion trends, can choose styles that emphasize her virtues and correspond to her style. And, complementing the image of accessories, you can always demonstrate great taste!